Daniel Chapter 7 they are the same event Daniel Chapter 8
The Four Beasts
- The Lion is the kingdoms in the land of Babylon and Persia coming to power (standing on its feet)
- The Bear is the West who will destroy the kingdoms in Babylon and Persia ( two horns on the Ram (Iran and Iraq)
- The Leopard is the four new kingdoms that rise out of the war in the Middle East between the Ram and the Goat (Saudi Arabia princes)
- The 4th beast is little horn/antichrist who will rise out of one the four kingdoms as a powerful military leader (he will become king)
Daniel Chapter 8
The Ram and the Goat
- The Goat is the kingdoms of the West (USA, Europe, and allies Israel and Saudi Arabi)
- The Ram is the kingdoms of Persia (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan)
- The two horns on the Ram (modern-day Iran and Iraq) Iran horn is the highest. Iran is more powerful
- The Goat destroys the Ram and its horns in a war
- The horn between Goat’s eyes is the (temporary government /first king) the west sets up in the Middle East.
- The Four Horns come out of a treaty and will replace the temporary government ( first Kings horn breaks)
- Out of the four new kingdoms, Little Horn will rise and he will defeat the other three horns (Saudi Arabi will get the war-torn land)
- Little Horn will set up the Great Tribulation kingdom
The First Beast: Babylon and Persia’s kingdom’s (Iraq/Iran) standing up coming to power, kings with intelligence
Daniel 7:4 The first one was like a lion with eagles’ wings. As I watched, its wings were pulled off and it was lifted up from the ground. It was made to stand on two feet like a human being, and a human mind was given to it.
The Second Beast: The Western kingdoms are told to get up and devour much flesh. The bear will destroy the first beast
Daniel 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
The Third Beast: Four new government/ heads will be created out of a peace agreement to replace the First beasts Kingdoms.
Daniel 7:6 “After these things, as I was watching, another beast like a leopard appeared, with four bird-like wings on its back. This beast had four heads, and ruling authority was given to it.
The Fourth Beast: Little Horn rises to power out of one of the four heads/kingdoms
Daniel 7:8 “As I was contemplating the horns, another horn– a small one– came up between them, and three of the former horns were torn out by the roots to make room for it. This horn had eyes resembling human eyes and a mouth speaking arrogant things.
The Bible says the man of sin comes ‘After the workings of Satan’ (2 Thessalonians 2:9
- There is a coming war coming between the West and Iran
- The West will destroy Iran and its allies
- Then the West will set up a temporary government in the Middle East. (the horn between the goat’s eyes)
- Then the west will transfer power to the four new countries. (The goat’s horn breaks)
- Four horns (new kingdoms) will come out of the goat’s horn
- Out of one of the four horns, a little horn will rise to power as a powerful leader
- Little horn will overpower the other three and then he will take over Israel with a worldwide peaceful deception
- The Jewish people will believe their Messiah has arrived
- Jewish people are looking for a great military leader as their Messiah
- He will claim to be the Jewish Messiah
- There will be sacrifices to him
- In the middle of the week, he puts an end to the sacrifices
- Then he will then set up his image in Jerusalem and he will claim to be God above all Gods
- This is the abomination that causes desolation
- Jesus warned Israel to run for the mountains for safety. In the wilderness, God will hide Israel
- The false prophet sets up his Great Tribulation kingdom in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem becomes the great whore/ mystery Babylon
- Little horn will have only 42 months of power
- Little horn murders the followers of Jesus
- Jesus will return and destroy Satan’s 7th kingdom
- Little horns is found guilty at his trial and is thrown into the lake of fire with his beast government
- The rest of the beast (Satan and his fallen angels) are destroyed in the lake of fire after the 1000 years are over
Daniel Chapter 7
- And four great beasts came up out of the sea, different from one another.
The first was like a lion and had eagles’ wings. Then as I looked its wings were plucked off, and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given to it.
- And behold, another beast, a second one, like a bear. It was raised up on one side. It had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Arise, devour much flesh.
- After this, I looked, and behold, another, like a leopard, with four wings of a bird on its back. And the beast had four heads, and dominion was given to it.
- After this, I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.
False Prophets judgment and death.
- I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.
- As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.
- A stream of fire issued and came out from before him; a thousand thousands served him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him; the court sat in judgment, and the books were opened.
- I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire.
- As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.
Satan and his fallen angel’s kingdom will be taken away and they will be locked in the bottomless pit for 1000 years eventually their lives end and they will join little horn in the lake of fire.
All Eight of Satan’s Kingdoms
- Fallen Egypt
- Fallen Assyria
- Fallen Babylon
- Fallen Persia
- Fallen Greece
- Roman Empire
- Ten toes, Tribulation Kingdom
- Satan set free from prison after the 1000 years are over and he will rebuild his last kingdom (8th is from his 7th)
Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
- The beast that was = Satan had a government before he was cast into the bottomless pit.
- The Beast that is not = Satan’s government was taken away when Jesus returned then Satan was imprisoned for 1000 years.
- Beast is the eighth = After the 1000 years are over Satan will be set free and will gather a new army.
- Beast was of the seventh = Satan was the seventh government from the great tribulation before he was cast into the pit.
- Beast will go into perdition = God destroys Satan (et al. perdition means total destruction)