There is a great war coming between the West and Iran and its allies. During this war, Israel is going to wipe Jordan off the map.The coming war click here
Events of the Great Tribulation
- Before the tribulation begins there will be a war between the Ram and the Goat Daniel Chapter 8
- The Ram comes from ( middle eastern nations)
- The Goat is of the (Western nations) and will be the victor of the war
- The Goat will set up a temporary government out of the destroyed nations until a treaty is settled
- The temporary government is the horn between the eyes of the Goat the first king
- The first king will divide the land into four nations
- Out of one of the nations little horn comes to power
- Little horn will eventually overpower the other three nations
- Little horn comes to power as a great military man.
- Little horn with the help of Satan’s supernatural powers will deceive the world into believing he is the Jewish Messiah.
- A new covenant will be made between Israel and little horn
- After a few days, little horn will break the covenant and demand Israel worship him and his image of the beast he placed in the temple
- This will be an abomination to Israel
- Many people in Israel will refuse to worship the image, then little horn will have them killed
- The two witnesses begin to announce plagues on the beasts kingdom and his followers
- Others will be able to escape they will run into the mountains to hide
- God will protect them in the wilderness until tribulation is finished
- Little horn will then hunt the Christians down
- Christians out of fear will leave their faith to follow little horn this will be a large falling away from the church
- 144,000 chosen by God will instruct and strengthen many people
- Christians who keep their faith will be beheaded.Then the end comes
Have you ever wondered how Edom, Moab, and Ammon (Jordan) escape from the man of sin? During the war of the Ram and Goat, Jordan will be destroyed. The land of Jordan will be part of God’s plan to protect Israel from the dragon.
Daniel 11:41 “He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.”
How Jordan Escapes
The word ‘Escape’ in this case does not mean Jordan finds a way to hide from the man of sin or Jordan finds a way to share power with him. It means they won’t be around to be a concern to Satan.Their government will be plucked up by the roots at the hands of Israel.
Below are a few verses where God makes it clear Edom is destroyed forever. and God uses Israel to carry out his mission.
Ezekiel 25:12-14 Edom has taken vengeance against the house of Judah; they have made themselves fully culpable by taking vengeance on them.So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom, and I will kill the people and animals within her, and I will make her desolate; from Teman to Dedan they will die by the sword. I will exact my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel. They will carry out in Edom my anger and rage; they will experience my vengeance, declares the Sovereign LORD.'”
Obadiah 1:18 The descendants of Jacob will be a fire, and the descendants of Joseph a flame. The descendants of Esau will be as stubble. They will burn them up and devour them. There will not be a single survivor of the descendants of Esau!” Indeed, the LORD has spoken it.
Isaiah 34:5-10 He says, “Indeed, my sword has slaughtered heavenly powers. Look, it now descends on Edom, on the people I will annihilate in judgment.” The LORD’s sword is dripping with blood, it is covered with fat; it drips with the blood of young rams and goats and is covered with the fat of rams’ kidneys. For the LORD is holding a sacrifice in Bozrah, a bloody slaughter in the land of Edom. Wild oxen will be slaughtered along with them, as well as strong bulls. Their land is drenched with blood, their soil is covered with fat. For the LORD has planned a day of revenge, a time when he will repay Edom for her hostility toward Zion. Edom’s streams will be turned into pitch and her soil into brimstone; her land will become burning pitch. Night and day it will burn; its smoke will ascend continually. Generation after generation it will be a wasteland and no one will ever pass through it again.
Zephaniah 2:8-9 I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border.
Therefore as I live, saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them.
Remember Jesus said in:
Matthew 24:15-21 “So when you see the abomination of desolation– spoken about by Daniel the prophet– standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those in Judea must flee to the mountains. The one on the roof must not come down to take anything out of his house, and the one in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing their babies in those days! Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. For then there will be great suffering unlike anything that has happened from the beginning of the world until now or ever will happen.
Jesus warned Israel that they must run to the mountains. God will clear the land of Jordan in order to protect and shelter the survivors of Israel after little horn attacks Jerusalem. In the book of Revelation, ‘The Woman and the Dragon‘, God confirms his protection for Israel.
Revelation12:14-17 But the woman was given the two wings of a giant eagle so that she could fly out into the wilderness, to the place God prepared for her, where she is taken care of– away from the presence of the serpent– for a time, times, and half a time. Then the serpent spouted water like a river out of his mouth after the woman in an attempt to sweep her away by a flood, but the earth came to her rescue; the ground opened up and swallowed the river that the dragon had spewed from his mouth. So the dragon became enraged at the woman and went away to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep God’s commandments and hold to the testimony about Jesus.
If you witness Israel attacking and destroy Jordan then you will know our time is short. God already has prepared a place for Israel during the Great Tribulation. However, Satan will go after the Christians for his revenge when he can’t find Israel.
Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
- The beast that was = Satan had a government before he was cast into the bottomless pit.
- The Beast that is not = Satan’s government was taken away when Jesus returned then Satan was imprisoned for 1000 years.
- Beast is the eighth = After the 1000 years are over Satan will be set free and will gather a new army.
- Beast was of the seventh = Satan was the seventh government from the great tribulation before he was cast into the pit.
- Beast will go into perdition = After the 1000 years are over God will set Satan free from his prison. And then Satan will gather a new army. Afterward, God destroys Satan (et al. perdition means total destruction)
All Eight of Satan’s Kingdoms
- Fallen Egypt
- Fallen Assyria
- Fallen Babylon
- Fallen Persia
- Fallen Greece
- Roman Empire
- Ten toes, Tribulation Kingdom
- Satan set free from prison after the 1000 years are over and he will rebuild his last kingdom (8th is from his 7th)