There is a major war coming to the Middle East. Keep watch with the events in Iran and the west as they unfold. Daniel’s prophesies were not about Alexandar the Great and his four generals. Daniel Chapters 7-12 are for the end of time.
I believe we are witnessing Bible prophecy about the Ram being fulfilled.The current government of Iran in 1935 requested those countries which it had diplomatic relations with, to call Persia “Iran,” Then 1978–79, came the Islamic Revolution, that resulted in the toppling of the monarchy on April 1, 1979, and led to the establishment of an Islamic republic.and they are now the second largest economy in the Middle East. In The Government of Iran hates the West and Israel. Iran announces death to them daily. Iran was given Billions in cash from many governments.The Bible says the tallest horn on the Ram will be unusually rich and its wealth will cause the horn to become arrogant and aggressive then the West will destroy the Ram.
The shorter horn is Iraq. Iraq became a country in 1932 then after Saddam Hussein was removed from power Iraq’s horn stop growing.
After the West destroys the Ram a temporary government will be king until a peace agreement is settled then the West will divide the land into four kingdoms. Out of those four kingdoms, little horn (Antichrist) will rise to power.
God told Daniel to seal the book until the end of times.
Daniel 8:17 “Understand, son of man, that the vision pertains to the time of the end.”
Daniel 8:19 Then he said, “I am going to inform you about what will happen in the latter time of wrath, for the vision pertains to the appointed time of the end.
- The Ram represents the land of Persia
- The Ram has two horns (modern day Iran and Iraq)
- Iran is very powerful today and it came up last.
- Iraq’s horn stopped growing. Saddam Hussein was removed from power
- The Goat represents the Western nations
- After the Goat destroys the Ram and its allies then the Goat will be in charge of all the war-torn land
- The West will set up a temporary government (the first King)
- After a treaty is made then the king will divide the land into four kingdom
- The first king’s horn breaks
- Out of the four kingdoms, little horn will rise to power as a powerful military leader
- Little horn will overpower the three other horns
- Little horn is the false Messiah
- The false Messiah will make a new covenant with Israel
- Halfway through the week, he cancels the covenant
- All who refuse to bow will be killed
- Many will run to the mountains for safety
- The false Messiah will set up a beast Image in the temple
- He will claim he is the only God.
- After tribulation, Little horn will be destroyed by Jesus at the battle of Armeggdon
Daniel 8:2-12 In this vision I saw myself in Susa the citadel, which is located in the province of Elam. In the vision, I saw myself at the Ulai Canal.
I looked up and saw a ram with two horns standing at the canal. Its two horns were both long, but one was longer than the other. The longer one was coming up after the shorter one.
I saw that the ram was butting westward, northward, and southward. No animal was able to stand before it, and there was none who could deliver from its power. It did as it pleased and acted arrogantly.
While I was contemplating all this, a male goat was coming from the west over the surface of all the land without touching the ground. This goat had a conspicuous horn between its eyes.
It came to the two-horned ram that I had seen standing beside the canal and rushed against it with raging strength.
I saw it approaching the ram. It went into a fit of rage against the ram and struck it and broke off its two horns. The ram had no ability to resist it. The goat hurled the ram to the ground and trampled it. No one could deliver the ram from its power.
The male goat acted even more arrogantly. But no sooner had the large horn become strong than it was broken, and there arose four conspicuous horns in its place, extending toward the four winds of the sky.
From one of them came a small horn. But it grew to be very big, toward the south and the east and toward the beautiful land.
It grew so big it reached the army of heaven, and it brought about the fall of some of the army and some of the stars to the ground, where it trampled them.
It also acted arrogantly against the Prince of the army, from whom the daily sacrifice was removed and whose sanctuary was thrown down.
The army was given over, along with the daily sacrifice, in the course of his sinful rebellion. It hurled truth to the ground and enjoyed success.
Gabriel interprets the vision
Daniel 8:20-26 The ram that you saw with the two horns stands for the kings of Media and Persia.
The male goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king.
The horn that was broken and in whose place there arose four others stands for four kingdoms that will arise from his nation, though they will not have his strength.
Toward the end of their rule, when rebellious acts are complete, a rash and deceitful king will arise.
His power will be great, but it will not be by his strength alone. He will cause terrible destruction. He will be successful in what he undertakes. He will destroy powerful people and the people of the holy ones.
By his treachery, he will succeed through deceit. He will have an arrogant attitude, and he will destroy many who are unaware of his schemes. He will rise up against the Prince of princes, yet he will be broken apart– but not by human agency.
The vision of the evenings and mornings that was told to you is correct. But you should seal up the vision, for it refers to a time many days from now.”
After the war is over between the Ram and the Goat then Israel will order Jerusalem and other cities in Israel to be rebuilt. Little horn will appear in Jerusalem with lying miracles empowered by Satan he will proceed to set up his Tribulation kingdom
Jesus warned in Matthew 24:21-22
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
The 70 weeks in Daniel
Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Daniel 9:25 So know and understand: From the issuing of the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until an anointed one, a prince arrives, there will be a period of seven weeks and sixty-two weeks. It will again be built, with plaza and moat, but in distressful times.
- Israel will fight in the war between the Ram and the Goat.
- Jerusalem will need to be rebuilt from war damage.
- Jerusalem is the holy city for the Jewish people waiting for their Messiah.
- Israel orders the construction to begin even though trouble is all around them.
- So as soon as the order is given to repair Jerusalem the clock starts for the 70 weeks.
Daniel 9:26 Now after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one will be cut off and have nothing. As for the city and the sanctuary, the people of the coming prince will destroy them. But his end will come speedily like a flood. Until the end of the war that has been decreed, there will be destruction
- After 62 weeks into the rebuilding of Jerusalem, for the true Messiah will be cut off.
- The rider on the white horse mentioned in Revelation 6:2 will arrive in Jerusalem with his followers
- They will take over Jerusalem and the Jewish people will run to the mountains for protection.
- At the end of the great tribulation, the man of sin will be destroyed in the battle of Armageddon.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations, he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
All Eight of Satan’s Kingdoms
- Fallen Egypt
- Fallen Assyria
- Fallen Babylon
- Fallen Persia
- Fallen Greece
- Roman Empire
- Ten toes, Tribulation Kingdom
- Satan set free from prison after the 1000 years are over and he will rebuild his last kingdom (8th is from his 7th)
Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
- The beast that was = Satan had a government before he was cast into the bottomless pit.
- The Beast that is not = Satan’s government was taken away when Jesus returned then Satan was imprisoned for 1000 years.
- Beast is the eighth = After the 1000 years are over Satan will be set free and will gather a new army.
- Beast was of the seventh = Satan was the seventh government from the great tribulation before he was cast into the pit.
- Beast will go into perdition = God destroys Satan (et al. perdition means total destruction)