The seven seals are about the deception and persecution of God’s people during the tribulation.
Events of the Great Tribulation
- Before the tribulation begins there will be a war between the Ram and the Goat Daniel Chapter 8
- The Ram comes from ( middle eastern nations)
- The Goat is of the (Western nations) and will be the victor of the war
- The Goat will set up a temporary government out of the destroyed nations until a treaty is settled
- The temporary government is the horn between the eyes of the Goat the first king
- The first king will divide the land into four nations
- Out of one of the nations little horn comes to power
- Little horn will eventually overpower the other three nations
- Little horn comes to power as a great military man.
- Little horn with the help of Satan’s supernatural powers will deceive the world into believing he is the Jewish Messiah.
- A new covenant will be made between Israel and little horn
- After a few days, little horn will break the covenant and demand Israel worship him and his image of the beast he placed in the temple
- This will be an abomination to Israel
- Many people in Israel will refuse to worship the image, then little horn will have them killed
- Others will be able to escape they will run into the mountains to hide
- God will protect them in the wilderness until tribulation is finished
- Little horn will then hunt the Christians down
- Christians out of fear will leave their faith to follow little horn this will be a large falling away from the church
- 144,000 chosen by God will instruct and strengthen many people
- Christians who keep their faith will be beheaded.Then the end comes
- The man of sin is the one coming after the working of Satan. He will claim to be the Jewish Messiah.
- The man of sin will set up his kingdom in Jerusalem, he will pervert God’s holy city into a whore with the kings of the earth.
Little horn fights a war in order to overpower other nations
- By the time of the Black horse, people will have figured out the little horn is an imposter.
- The only way to buy food or medicine is to take the prophets mark.
- Your home and belongings will be seized.
- Family and friends who have taken the mark will turn you into the authorities.
The Pale Horse
- The Bible tells us the great tribulation is so monstrous that no other time in history can compare
- There will be worldwide starvation, lack of water and terrible diseases
- Christians will be hunted down imprisoned and beheaded.
- Their blood will cry out from death ‘How much longer LORD’?
Revelation 6:10-11 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
The First Seal
Revelation 6:1-2 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow, and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
The Second Seal
Revelation 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
The Third Seal
Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse, and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
The Fourth Seal
Revelation 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth
The Fifth Seal
Revelation 6:9-11 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death
The Sixth Seal
The sixth seal is the gathering of the dead, the Bible prophets call this day
“THE DAY OF THE LORD”
Revelation 6:12-13 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Matthew 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
The wicked on earth just witnessed the dead coming to life.
Revelation 6:14-17 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand.
The Seventh Seal
Now the Real Jesus returns
The Saints will now return with Jesus riding on their horses toward earth to witnesses God’s wrath. Bowls and Vials to be poured upon the earth.