The Seventy Weeks
There is a Great War coming and many nations will be destroyed.Jerusalem will need to be rebuilt.
The war is not Armeggdon
First a backstory
Daniel chapter 7: Is the same event as Chapter 8
- The Lion is the kingdoms in the land of Babylon and Persia coming to power.(standing on its feet)
- The Bear is the West who will destroy the kingdoms in Babylon and Persia.( two horns on the Ram)
- The Leopard is the four new kingdoms that rise out of the war in the Middle East between the Ram and the Goat
- The 4th beast is little horn who will rise out of one the four kingdoms.
Daniel Chapter 8:
- The Goat represents Western Kingdoms USA, Europe, and allies Israel and Saudi Arabi
- The Ram is the kingdoms of Persia Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan
- The two horns on the Ram are the (modern-day Iran and Iraq) Iran’s horn is the highest. Iran is more powerful and came up last
- The West will defeat the Ram and its allies
- The West being the victor of the war will set up a temporary government
- The temporary government between the goat’s eyes is the first king
- After a treaty, the first king will divide the land into four new countries. (first horn/king breaks)
- One horn will become stronger than the other three horns
- Little horn rises as a powerful military leader
- Little horn is the man of sin
- Little horn’s goal is to rule over the holy land and sit where he is not allowed
- Eventually, Satan will give the man of sin power to deceive the whole world through a great deception by lying miracles
- The deception is the arrival of the False Jewish Messiah
- Little horn is the rider on the white horse mentioned in Revelation 6: 2
- The false Messiah will make a new covenant with the Jewish people
- And after a few days, the false Messiah will break the covenant
- The false Messiah will stop the sacrifices in the temple
- An image of the beast will be worshiped in the temple
- The beast will claim he is the only God
The false Messiah also know has the false prophet, little horn, man of sin. and the rider on the white horse
Now on to the Seventy Weeks
After the future war is over, between the Western nations and Middle Eastern nations. Israel’s cities including the city of Jerusalem will be severely damaged. The 70 weeks prophesy will begin when Israel orders the rebuilding of the holy city Jerusalem.
After 62 weeks of rebuilding, something unbelievable happens. The great deception upon the whole world occurs. Little horn shows up as the Jewish Messiah he will make a lying covenant with the Jewish people and halfway through the week he reveals his true intentions and breaks the covenant and puts an end to the sacrifices. He will begin killing the Jewish people who refuse to bow to him. Many people will escape over the mountains into the wilderness where God has prepared a place for them and he will protect them for 3 1/2 years.
Remember the whole world falls for the deception, except for the elect.
Daniel 9: 25-27 So know and understand: From the issuing of the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until an anointed one, a prince arrives, there will be a period of seven weeks and sixty-two weeks. It will again be built, with plaza and moat, but in distressful times.
Now after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one will be cut off and have nothing. As for the city and the sanctuary, the people of the coming prince will destroy them. But his end will come speedily like a flood. Until the end of the war that has been decreed, there will be destruction.
He will confirm a covenant with many for one week. But in the middle of that week, he will bring sacrifices and offerings to a halt. On the wing of abominations will come one who destroys, until the decreed end is poured out on the one who destroys.”
- The command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until an anointed one (the anointed one is the Jewish Messiah. the Jewish people are still waiting for his arrival)
- The true Messiah will be cut off by the imposter who has taken his place
- When little horn’s time is up then God will destroy him
Satan and his fallen angel’s kingdom will be taken away and they will be locked in the bottomless pit for 1000 years eventually their lives end and they will join little horn in the lake of fire.
All Eight of Satan’s Kingdoms
- Fallen Egypt
- Fallen Assyria
- Fallen Babylon
- Fallen Persia
- Fallen Greece
- Roman Empire
- Ten toes, Tribulation Kingdom
- Satan set free from prison after the 1000 years are over and he will rebuild his last kingdom (8th is from his 7th)
Revelation 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
- The beast that was = Satan had a government before he was cast into the bottomless pit.
- The Beast that is not = Satan’s government was taken away when Jesus returned then Satan was imprisoned for 1000 years.
- Beast is the eighth = After the 1000 years are over Satan will be set free and will gather a new army.
- Beast was of the seventh = Satan was the seventh government from the great tribulation before he was cast into the pit.
- Beast will go into perdition = God destroys Satan (et al. perdition means total destruction)